- ULECX Venture Studio
UlecX venture studio produces Christ-centered investment-grade companies for family offices and high-capacity faith-driven investors. We establish companies for retail or institutional investors that have a concept or established business at hand but are faced with limited bandwidth of time, energy, or wherewithal to implement or establish the organization.
UlecX production types include the
- launch of a new company
- expansion of an existing brand
- acquisition of a portfolio company
- or stabilization of a distressed business
We develop successful companies through the following services
- concept and marketing development
- business plan development
- recruitment and discipleship of executive leadership
- raising capital for investment
- resource allocation and referrals
Martin Briggs, Executive ProducerMartin A. Briggs serves as the Executive Producer of a venture studio for Christ-centered investment-grade companies called UlecX. UlecX is a strategic network of over 130 local Birmingham business leaders referred to as UlecX Market Partners. Through this team of entrepreneurs and investors, the market cap of UlecX has nearly quadrupled since its inception in 2020, and presently has five profitable Christ-centered companies under its portfolio. Martin A. Briggs serves as a senior advisor to many business as mission organizations including as a board member of Lions Den of Birmingham, AL.