Join us for The Lion's Den DFW 8th annual event on April 19-20 2023 in-person at Dallas Baptist University. Accredited investors, sponsors, and pitch company finalists have access to attend invitation-only investor dinners. To register for this package, you must be an accredited investor, sponsor, or company finalist.
Investor Registration Package Includes:
- Wednesday and Thursday evening private investor dinners with our pitch company finalists.
- Pitch Competition - Similar to "Shark Tank", 9 selected startup finalists will pitch their companies before our audience and panel of judges
- Keynote Luncheon with a message from our Sponsors
- Guest Speakers - learn from engaging guest speakers on relevant topics for both entrepreneurs and investors in the marketplace.
- Networking - build business connections with like-minded Christian entrepreneurs and investors at our in-person and virtual event.
- Virtual Exhibit Day - attend our full-day virtual exhibits post-event to network with companies and kingdom minded businesses from around the world.
- Deep Dive - 1 hour Deep Dive session with the finalists after the pitch competition for further due diligence.
- Receive an annual investor membership to the Lion's Den DFW giving you access to all 2023 video recordings from the annual event.