Register here to attend the Lion's Den DFW 5th Annual Event on April 15th-16th, 2020 at Dallas Baptist University. Accredited investors, 2020 sponsors, and 2020 pitch company finalists have access to attend our investor dinners on April 15th and 16th from 6-9pm.
Investor Registration Package Includes:
- Wednesday and Thursday evening private investor dinners with start-up pitch companies.
- Hear start-up companies pitch their businesses with a kingdom impact
- Attend breakout sessions as successful investors and entrepreneurs share their insights
- Enjoy our keynote luncheon to hear the latest on impact investing.
- Attend our Deep Dive session with private access to network with our start-up pitch companies after they present.
- Network all day with like-minded businessmen and women
- Receive an investor membership on The Lion's Den DFW membership portal with access to the 2020 breakout sessions. ($50 value)
Our investor registration includes an annual investor membership to our new Lion's Den DFW portal along with access to our 2020 investor breakout session videos. Videos will be available online after the event. Upon registering here, you will receive a separate email to setup your online membership account.
To register for this package, you must be an accredited investor, a 2020 sponsor, or a 2020 pitch company finalist.