- Speak it to Book
REDEEM CULTURE BY TURNING YOUR IDEAS INTO BOOKS
Speak It To Book is designed for Christian leaders who want to steward their legacy and multiply their impact. Our process helps you pen a professional book in your voice and words—even if you don’t have the time or energy to dedicate to the writing, publishing, or marketing of your book.
PUBLISHING THAT MATTERS
Are you an image-bearer of Jesus ready to step into the harvest and do fruitful work that matters to God and the world? We believe that publishing the right authors has the uncanny ability to initiate redemptive possibilities, restore souls from idolatry and injustice, and bend the spiritual direction of society.
POSITIONING THAT IMPACTS
Do you possess a holy ambition to expose harm, recapture truth, and bring hope to the world through paradigm-shifting ideas and transparency? We believe that positioning the right authors—spiritually serious, culturally astute—has the power to demonstrate Christ's fearless love to the nations.
LEGACY THAT LASTS
Do you desire to magnify the virtuous and mitigate the vain through the power of story and counter-cultural narratives? We believe that committing one's talents and resources to bring beauty and justice into places of brokenness will shape future generations to become fully alive in the work of God's Kingdom.
SCHEDULE A CONSULT:
Meet Caleb BreakeyCaleb’s Accolades Include:
- Written, edited, and worked on dozens of best-selling books (included New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and the #1 book on all of Amazon)
- Empowered hundreds of authors through his companies Speak It To Book and Sermon To Book
- Penned a non-fiction manuscript that was named a ECPA Book Award finalist
- Won the ACFW Genesis Award for for fiction writing
- Graduated from the Christian's Writers Guild Craftsman Course
- Earned the prestigious 2 Comma Award via the marketing platform Clickfunnels
- Featured in Better Business Bureau, Outreach Magazine, Conscious Millionaire, Pro Church Tools, Your First Thousand Clients, and Christianity Today
- Taught at writing conferences across the nation
Speak it to Book
1:00pm - 5:00pm1-1:30pm: What does it mean to redeem culture by turning your ideas into books?
1:30-2pm: Recap of Speak It To Book’s Presentation at The Lion’s Den
2-2:30pm: Q & A with Founder Caleb Breakey (questions will be answered throughout the day)
2:30-3pm: How Does Speak It To Book Work? (visual demonstration)
3-3:30pm: Questions to Determine if You Should Write a Book
3:30-4pm: Speak It To Book’s Vision for Your Message (visual demonstration)
4-4:30pm: Is Speak It To Book Right for You?
4:30-5pm: Q & A with Founder Caleb Breakey (questions will be answered throughout the day)