Full Event Registration Package
Register today to attend the in-person event
- Hear 9 finalists pitch their companies.
- Hear from engaging guest speakers on relevant topics for both entrepreneurs and investors in the marketplace.
- Network with like-minded businessmen and women at our in-person event and virtual exhibits.
- Receive a signed copy of the book, Called Out by Paula Faris, our keynote luncheon speaker.
- Receive an annual entrepreneur membership to the Lion's Den DFW giving you access to 2021 video recordings from the annual event. ($55 value)
Videos will be made available after the event. Upon registering here, you will receive a separate email to setup your online membership account.
Keynote Speaker, Paula Farris
Receive your copy of “Called Out: Why I Traded Two Dream Jobs For A Life of True Calling,”
Paula Faris has spent well over two decades in broadcast television, beginning with TV affiliates in Chicago, Cincinnati and Dayton, cutting her teeth behind the scenes by shooting, editing and producing. Most recently, Paula spent nine years at ABC News where she co-anchored “Good Morning America Weekend,” co-hosted “The View” and launched the “Journeys Of Faith with Paula Faris”. She’s reported on everything from politics, news and entertainment to sports and faith, interviewing the likes of Hillary Clinton, Sean Spicer, Joe Biden, KellyAnne Conway, Nicole Kidman, Tom Hanks, Steph Curry and Charlize Theron and the casts of “Star Wars” and “Avengers.”
The Emmy-Award winning journalist released her first book, “Called Out: Why I Traded Two Dream Jobs For A Life of True Calling,” giving readers an inside look at the series of events that led her to pump the brakes at the height of her career and led her to discover who she was apart from what she did for a living. Now, Paula is using her platform to champion others to know their true worth and equip them to be their best selves.
Faris is a native of Jackson, Michigan and a graduate of Cedarville University in Cedarville, Ohio. She married her college sweetheart, John Krueger, in 2000, and they currently reside in South Carolina with their three children, Caroline, JJ and Landon.